Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fabric Journal Covers

This is a padded a beaded fabric Journal Cover that I made for my very dear friend Pierrette I had a slight problem as for some reason Journal and paper sizes are not the same world wide and where she lives journals a sized 'Letter' paper size and where I live they are 'A4' size however managed to overcome the problem by finding her a special journal with sections within it so that she can create her own personal Journal for all different types of projects and techniques

2 comments:

Elizabeth Braun said...

Everything looks great, but I esp like this one!

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Terry,

I love them both. Using the other one right now but will go back and forth between the two.

Lots of room in it to write lots of things - also love those compartments, quite useful.

Pierrette =^..^=